cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Relationships without FK constraints?
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:19:17 GMT
I may have missed it being discussed already in this thread, but it
occurs to me that inferring relationships based on the key naming
convention is actually independent from reverse engineering, and can
be a useful shortcut even if the model is built manually in the
Modeler. So maybe we can have a separate menu item for that.

Andrus