cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Zissis Trabaris" <z.traba...@insysware.com>
Subject RE: Serialization and de-serialization or ROP objects
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:15:08 GMT
What about relationships? Object A has a too many relationship to child
object B. I read A, then read all the B children. I then serialize A.
After de-serializing A, when I read all B children are they read from
the database or are they already loaded because they where serialized
when I serialized A?

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
z.trabaris@insysware.com * www.insysware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrey Razumovsky [mailto:razumovsky.andrey@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:35 AM
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Subject: Re: Serialization and de-serialization or ROP objects

Why not? ROP objects are obviously serializable, and their
"objectContext"
field is transient, so no problems should occur. You should only watch
that
all objects have correct persistenceState (e.g. they are not  COMMITED
without being registered to objectContext)

<mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com<20%2520z.trabaris@insysware.com>>