cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Serialization and de-serialization or ROP objects
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:10:08 GMT
I should add that on the server side, the usual serialization pattern
was to serialize the entire context. This way there's no need to think
which part of the object graph needs to be serialized, and on de-
serialization objects are automatically attached to the context.

Haven't tried it on the client.

Andrus