cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <mgen...@masslight.net>
Subject Re: Relationships without FK constraints?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:04:36 GMT
I don't reverse engineer often, but I believe if the constraints
aren't defined in the DB, then the reverse engineering process has no
way of knowing about the relationship, so you have to go in
after-the-fact and add it to your model by hand.  A little cumbersome,
but hopefully not too bad (unless you have a huge model).

mrg