cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Peredo <franciscoper...@tabasco.gob.mx>
Subject Re: Object state after persist: consistent with JPA?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:12:59 GMT

Yes, but the thing is I already have some systems built with JPA/Hibernate,
so I do need JPA compliace (maybe not full, but very close to full)

Well, JPA has its own object context like feature, it is called
"entityManager" the problem is that its API is poorer than Cayenne's API

As I stated before, I really think someone should build a Cayenne like API
that used any JPA compliant as its internal storage engine, JPA is just too
low level

Regards,