cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Francisco Peredo <franciscoper...@tabasco.gob.mx>
Subject Re: Coming from EOF: Cayenne vs Hibernate
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 22:04:44 GMT

Hi!I really wonder why nobody has built something like Cayenne on top of JPA,
I mean, it should be clear that Cayenne is higher level API that offers a
lot of advantages...I have another question: when using in Cayenne JPA
api... after you call entityManager.persist(object)... in what state is the
object? NEW (as it should to be consistent with Cayenne classic?) or
COMMITTED? (to be consistent with JPA)Regards,Francisco