cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Νίκος Παράσχου <nipar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I handle validation exception?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:41:11 GMT
validatingObjectsOnCommit is true and there are changes in the context.
The overrided method validateForSave, in the object class produced by
cayenne modeller, is called.

The problem is that commitChanges() doesn't throw directly a
ValidationException so I cannot catch it in the catch block (it throws a
CayenneRuntimeException).

How should I handle this exception? I need validationResult in order to
call getFailures(). How can I retrieve validationResult?

Maybe I am missing something...

Thank you,
Nikos

Στις 11-03-2009, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 15:06 +0200, ο/η Andrus Adamchik
έγραψε: