cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: inheritance
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:16:11 GMT
Hi there,

you can use a common superclass that extends CayenneDataObject. Enter
it for the DataMap under "Custom Superclass" and then click "Update...".

Optionally you may declare getters and setters as abstract in this
superclass. Whether you do that or not, Cayenne will generate correct
access code in subclasses.

Andrus