cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Zissis Trabaris" <z.traba...@insysware.com>
Subject Updating DataMap through ROP client
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:23:43 GMT
We have an ROP client that acts as a modeler for our runtime
application. Is there any way to modify a DataMap via an ROP client
layer, synchronize the DB schema like I would do using
ExecutingMergerContext at the server layer and then clear the server and
client object caches without dropping the ROP connection?

Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
z.trabaris@insysware.com <mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com>  *
www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.