cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Changing database schemas at runtime
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 07:11:47 GMT
Hi Lawrence,

Yeah, the "default schema" is ignored in runtime, and only per
DbEntity schema is consulted. Looking back, it would've been better to
use the default if DbEntity schema is not set, and we may change the
behavior at some point, but for now "default schema" is only used by
the Modeler.

So to change schema you would need to iterate through all DbEntities
and set it per entity.

Andrus