cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:32:40 GMT
No need to scream. We are trying to help :-)

  SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(UsuariosClientes.class);
  query.andQualifier(ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp("client_id", 7));
  query.andQualifier(ExpressionFactory.linkeExp("username", "%a%"));

I think this should do it. In your earlier example, what was
"this.cdCliente"? Was it a client object, or just a number in some form?

Andrus