cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Sid Ferreira <sid....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 16:00:45 GMT
Ok, worked and fixed, but not 100%... Now Im using:

qualifier1 = ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp("cd_cliente", 10);
qualifier2 =
ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(UsuariosClientes.NM_PESSOA_PROPERTY,
"%"+dsQuery+"%");
qualifier3 =
ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(UsuariosClientes.DS_CARGO_PROPERTY,
"%"+dsQuery+"%");
qualifier4 =
ExpressionFactory.likeIgnoreCaseExp(UsuariosClientes.DS_DEPARTAMENTO_PROPERTY,
"%"+dsQuery+"%");
qualifier4.orExp(qualifier3);
qualifier3.orExp(qualifier2);
qualifier1.andExp(qualifier2);
select1 = new SelectQuery(UsuariosClientes.class);
select1.orQualifier(qualifier2);

But the SQL:
SELECT *

FROM public.usuarios_clientes t0
WHERE t0.nm_pessoa ILIKE ?

What is wrong? Seem that it takes only one of the parameters...