cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: How to?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:04:27 GMT
I suspect the case here is a search based on related object (client)
(?). So here Sid should map a relationship between users and client
and use this relationship to fetch the users, or in more advanced
cases, in a qualifier of the query. Sid, let us know if you need an
explanation on any of the above.

Andrus