cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Chad Smith <chadksmi...@gmail.com>
Subject JPA Question
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:40:46 GMT
I'm currently using 2.0.4 but I'm curious about migrating to v3 b/c I'm interested in using
an annotations based persistence model.  My assumption was that I could do the following ...

- download Cayenne 3
- import an existing data model
- and re-generate all the classes

... my expectation was that I would see annotations in the cayenne generated super classes
... but it doesn't look like that is the case.  I tried various different generation modes
but none of that seems to generate the actual annotations.

I downloaded and browsed through JPA example project and I noticed that the base classes contain
annotations but I don't see how they got there.

What up?

Thanks in advance.

:~)
Chad