cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Gallo" <koy.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem with cayenne accessing mixed tables in Postgresql
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 04:09:46 GMT
Thanks very much for your quick response.

However another problem comes up if I try to enclose the table name in
double quotes. I tend to get this error:

org.apache.cayenne.ConfigurationException: [v.2.0.4 October 8 2007] Error
during Configuration initialization. [v.2.0.4 October 8 2007] Load failures.
Main configuration class: org.apache.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration,
details:
 domain.map.name=ASECMap, domain.map.location=ASECMap.map.xml, reason: map
processed tag: <null

It seems cayenne encounters a read problem with the Data Map on the node
containing double quotes

Again your help is very much appreciated

Alex Gallo