cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Problem with cayenne accessing mixed tables in Postgresql
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:51:30 GMT
Interesting... Seems to be working for me.

1. I created a test project in CayenneModeler 2.0.4. Here is how the
double quotes are saved - this is valid XML, and it loads back ok:

<data-map project-version="2.0">
	<db-entity name="&quot;test&quot;">
	</db-entity>
</data-map>

2. Since I don't have any 2.0 projects, I then switched to 3.0, and
modified one of my existing DataMaps to use quotes for table names.
With this setup I can confirm that runtime also works.

So is it possible that your Modeler is older than 2.0.4 (while runtime
is 2.0.4)? Take a look at the saved map.xml file - does it escape the
quotes correctly?

Andrus