cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Support for MySQL 5.x VIEWs
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:40:58 GMT
The method that you've mentioned is only used during DB reverse
engineering. So if you map a view as a regular DbEntity in the modeler
yourself, running queries against the view should work just fine.

(we still need to update this method in the adapter, as most people
are on MySQL 5 by now that supports views, so thanks for pointing it
out).

Andrus