cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Generated relationship names
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:41:31 GMT
The new reverse engineering dialog has a naming strategy dropdown with
choices of "org.apache.cayenne.access.reveng.BasicNamingStrategy" and
"org.apache.cayenne.modeler.util.SmartNamingStrategy". I've never
tried the "smart" one yet (so not sure how it names the
relationships), but now we have an extension point for naming.

Andrus