cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "John Armstrong" <siber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hinting for datatype in Modeler?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:34:57 GMT
Thanks Tore, a few hours after I sent this I stumbled across the
Migrate feature.

This feature is amazing and works very well with Firebird for which I
use the generic JDBC implementation

Thanks everyone, cayenne continues to amaze. I have it working nicely
with Wicket now as I migrate away from Struts, very very nice (it just
'works'!)

John-