cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Germán Mondragón <ger...@welinux.cl>
Subject Re: Sequence postgres.
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:33:10 GMT
Andrus, Pierre,

It's working with our Custom Sequence and Cache size = 1,  with PK sequences stepping of
1.

Thank you
Germán

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Andrus Adamchik" <andrus@objectstyle.org>
Para: user@cayenne.apache.org
Enviados: Viernes, 5 de Diciembre 2008 10:56:27 (GMT-0400) Auto-Detected
Asunto: Re: Sequence postgres.

Pierre is absolutely right. PostgreSQL will work the same way as
Oracle in this respect. "Default" strategy is based on Cayenne-
generated PK sequences with a step of 20, but you can change that with
"Custom Sequence" strategy.

Andrus