cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Demetrios Kyriakis <demetrios.kyria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:11:26 GMT
> That's ... interesting.  I don't have access to Vista to test this.
> Another option for you would be to download the Linux/cross-platform
> version and run just as you mentioned.
Than what's the point of a Windows release if it's not working properly?
The modeler.bat was there in Cayenne before, so I think it should be
still there (not necessarily as a replacement for the *.exe, but as an
addtion. Just look at all Java software that have both bat and exe files ) .

Thank you,

Demetrios.