cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Borut BolĨina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Date of next release?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:49:13 GMT
Hello,

what is the current status of the next milestone release? I am having a
problem using Cayenne 3M4 with tapestry-cayenne 0.2-SNAPSHOT. Can both
projects be released soon, as the latter is only compatible with Cayenne
3.0-SNAPSHOT? We are planning to use Cayenne Tapestry combo for next project
(hundreds of thousands of daily users) and this is currently a setback for
us.

Thanks,
Borut

P.S. Andrus, I have one more success story. This is the frontend app (
http://moj.najdi.si) which is using Cayenne on the frontened and there are
also some backend services using Cayenne (C3M4). It is a iGoogle like
"portal" which we are planning to upgrade in the near future - that is why I
am nagging about the compatibility issue also discussed at
http://groups.google.com/group/tapestry5-cayenne-development/browse_thread/thread/0c6ac34a2cfcbe50#