cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Borut Bolčina" <borut.bolc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example project for tapestry5-cayenne integration?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:28:32 GMT
Hi,

thanks for quick reply. I looked at the list you are mentioning, but it
looks deserted and spammed (Christina Aguilera Pussycat), so I decided to
give it a shot here. I downloaded the sources of tapestry5-cayenne and
imported them into Eclipse.

The tutorials on T5-Cayenne integration would be really great. Even one
short page with info on how to obtain DataContext in T5 pages and services
would be a great start as right now there seems to be absolute nothing
neither on T5 wiki and on C3 wiki. I guess I am not the only one trying to
use Cayenne 3 with Tapestry5. :-o

There is a whole section on Hibernate at T5 wiki, let's change that. I have
currently converted
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToSpringSecurityAndOpenId to use
Cayenne instead of Hibernate. Now I would like to extend the example with
Cayenne frontend stuff (using BeanEditForm and such T5 goodies).

I need some kickstart in T5-Cayenne. The wiki at
http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/w/list does not have any
examples, that is why I am posting to this list.

Thanks,
Borut

P.S. Do you have any alpha doc at this moment for me to peek at?