cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: restricting qualifiers turned off?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:09:34 GMT
I am not a big fan of entity qualifiers for things other than
inheritance, as sooner or later you'd end up trying to work around it
to get data they are hiding. And there's no way to just turn them
off... Anyways, entity cloning hack should work, but may require some
tweaking. So what exactly is the error?

Andrus