cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Include modeler.bat back in the distribution?
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:04:24 GMT
How about this: We test things on Vista and see what we can do to make
the exe work (appreciate a Jira on that), and you can write you
own .bat for your own use. It should be as simple as "java -jar
CayenneModeler.jar". See no point for us to include a .bat unless we
confirm that our .exe generation mechanism can't be fixed for Vista.

(I do have Vista BTW on one of the laptops)

Andrus