cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Date of next release?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:20:03 GMT
Hi Borut,

Nice site :-)

M5 is coming out soon. As far as I can tell there are only two open
Jiras against it: CAY-1135 (which is likely not a bug, but rather a
local machine config issue) and CAY-1058 (which I also think is not a
bug). So we should actually tag the repo and proceed with testing and
release of M5.

Can't comment on tapestry-cayenne...

Andrus