cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Razumovsky" <razumovsky.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: restricting qualifiers turned off?
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:15:49 GMT
No error, but qualifier is still inserted. I've had no time yet to
insvestigate. I'm doing this:

ObjEntity clone = (ObjEntity) SerializationUtils.clone(objEntity);
clone.setDeclaredQualifier(null);
SelectQuery query = new SelectQuery(clone);

BTW this thing will only work on the trunk, because Cay entities are made
serializable in CAY-1080 and not in M4.
I have qualifiers in all tables (deleted="0", as I've already explained
somewhere). But sometimes I will need all records, even deleted ones.