cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Gentry" <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Teradata + Cayenne
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:14:36 GMT
Does Teradata use a database supported by Cayenne under-the-hoods (like Oracle)?

If not, you'll probably have to write your own database adapter.  If
you look at the Cayenne source code under org/apache/cayenne/dba,
you'll find examples of the databases currently supported and the
adapter implementations for them.

Take a look down in there and feel free to ask further questions about
the adapters.

/dev/mrg