cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Gabriel-Willem" <...@side.lu>
Subject Teradata + Cayenne
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:34:01 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to use Cayenne with the Teradata database.

Is is possible ? Could you give me some advice for this ?

Thank you in advance

Marc GABRIEL-WILLEM

Java Consultant

EastNets(tm) LU

Route des Trois Cantons, 11

L-8399 WINDHOF

Luxembourg

Skype: eneumwillem

Email: mgw@side.lu

Fax: +32 (0)2 6560070

http://www.eastnets.com <http://www.eastnets.com/>

  _____

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) only.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
material whether stored on a computer or otherwise.

DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are
Eastern Networks ltd., unless otherwise specifically stated.

  _____

Please consider the environment before deciding to print this email.