cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Anderson" <sander...@airvana.com>
Subject commit() when autocommit is enabled
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:49:10 GMT
I'm working on a path to add generated PK support to SQLite, but I've
come across an issue with commit() - for some reason, autocommit is on,
but Cayenne is still trying to call commit(), which causes an exception.
An effective workaround is to re-check getAutoCommit() in
ConnectionWrapper.commit() before calling connection.commit(), but I'm
curious to know whether this behavior is actually even illegal to begin
with, and if so, whether Cayenne already attempts to avoid this case.