cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Michael Shea <m...@nitido.com>
Subject Re: Talking to multiple database types with Cayenne.
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:14:33 GMT
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. It looks like this is a case where trying to be
clever has ended up wasting my time and not resulted any real
performance gains. Oh well, it happens, and I don't have very much work
to do to remove my customizations =). Thanks for the prompt assistance.

And thanks to the whole community here. This mailing list never ceases
to impress me!

Shea.