cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Chris Murphy <ch...@strandz.org>
Subject Re: Any other ROP examples?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:20:49 GMT

Hi Demetrios,

Well the JDO -> Cayenne convert I did is for an open source (at
sourceforge) application. The latest source is in the sourceforge
subversion repository for the strandz project. One of the ways it is
non-trivial is that it uses Spring services that also transport back
DOs. It requires the latest Cayenne SNAPSHOT. I can get together some
instructions for how to get it all going if you like...

- Chris

--
Seaweed Software Pty Ltd,
http://www.strandz.org