cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Andreas Hjortsberg" ...@x-change.se>
Subject Re: Any other ROP examples?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:26:56 GMT

Hello,

Can you add the instructions to the cvn so we all could benefit from it

Regards

/Andreas

      _____

  From: Chris Murphy [mailto:chris@strandz.org]
To: user@cayenne.apache.org
Sent: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 00:20:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Any other ROP examples?

Hi Demetrios,

Well the JDO -> Cayenne convert I did is for an open source (at
sourceforge) application. The latest source is in the sourceforge
subversion repository for the strandz project. One of the ways it is
non-trivial is that it uses Spring services that also transport back
DOs. It requires the latest Cayenne SNAPSHOT. I can get together some
instructions for how to get it all going if you like...

- Chris

--
Seaweed Software Pty Ltd,
http://www.strandz.org