cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Øyvind Harboe" <oyvind.har...@zylin.com>
Subject Problems with MS SQL Server and creating merger tokens
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:32:27 GMT
I had a database connection set up incorrectly, the
database user did not have the correct
access rights to the database. Not that uncommon
when messing around with restoring MS SQL databases...

This cause the code below to return a list of tokens that tables should
be added to the database.

		DbMerger merger = new DbMerger();
		List<MergerToken> tokens = merger.createMergeTokens(dataNode, dataMap);

I take it that the implementation does not distinguish between failing
to find a database table and not having access to it?

Ideally I'd like the above to throw an exception upon failure...

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html