cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: Cayenne Architecture
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 01:20:05 GMT

On 16/09/2008, at 6:40 AM, tmgstewart@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, All.
>
> I am new to Cayenne, and I was wondering if someone would please
> point me to a resource that best describes the Cayenne Architecture.
>
> Thank you very much,
> Theresa

If you mean "getting started on using Cayenne" then you should start
here [1]

If you mean "how does Cayenne work" then looking at the javadocs [2]
is the place to start, followed by reading of the fairly well
documented code. Some of it is quite simple, and other parts extremely
complex to wrap your head around.

What is it you are wanting to do?

Ari Maniatis

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc20/quick-start.html
[2] http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/api/index.html

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001