cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <robert.zeig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Cayenne in GWT wthout DTOs
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:22:21 GMT
I haven't used Cayenne + GWT for a long time; I'm sure some things
have changed.
But why not define a custom template for class generation? So you
generate your server-side entities, and then you use your custom
template to  generate your client-side entities that become your DTO's.
A tiny bit of work for a whole lot of mileage, I think. :)

Cheers,

Robert