cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Returning updated rows from SQLTemplate
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:26:12 GMT
Hi there! This is the 3rd copy of the same message that got sent to
the list. So I assume you are not getting our replies via the list?
There were replies to both of your messages, please check the archives
here: http://cayenne.markmail.org/search/

Also note that your smaeur.com address is subscribed, so you should be
getting replies at that address, while gmail.com address is NOT
subscribed.

Thanks,
Andrus