cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Michał Morzywołek" <nirwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is registerNewObject() required?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 07:50:00 GMT
Hello Chris,

i'm not a serious Cayenne developer so i might be wrong but as far as I know
objects have to be registered with cayenne before any changes/reading of
relationships. It can be done by registerNewObject() (for already existing
objects) or createNewObject() (object is registered during creation). Like
i've said - im out of the game for some time so i might be wrong :)

*Announcement*Fresh Msc looking for a job - got any free spot ;-)?

Goodluck,
Michał Morzywołek