cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: 3.0M4 : Fetching from relationship returns TRANSIENT objects.
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:43:50 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, you posted this earlier and looks like nobody replied yet.

> So my question is : is this normal to get TRANSIENT objects from a
> relationship after a rollback ?

No, it is not normal. I just created a test case to reproduce it and
things seem to be working ok:

     PaintingInfo info = ctxt.newObject(PaintingInfo.class);
     info.setTextReview("XXX");
     p1.setToPaintingInfo(info);

     assertSame(info, p1.getToPaintingInfo());
     ctxt.rollbackChanges();
     assertNull(p1.getToPaintingInfo());

Does it look like the scenario that you have, or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Andrus