cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: SQLTemplate and setPageSize()
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:26:00 GMT
Hi Jens,

Not quite sure why the root is null. So is named query mapped via the
Modeler or do you add it in the code?

As an aside (this may have nothing to do with your problem), all
mapped queries are shared across DataContexts, so you may have a race
condition when you attempt to modify the query in the code. So you may
want to clone the query like that:

SQLTemplate localQuery = rawQuery.queryWithParameters(...);
localQuery.setpageSize(50);

Andrus