cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Gamache" <cgama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more than one ObjEntity mapped to class problem
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 21:17:56 GMT
On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>wrote:

> org.apache.cayenne.conf package classes log all startup info. So that can
> be used for debugging. Of course if you merge configs by hand, you'd have to
> implement your own logging.

I guess you're referring to the method I use to load multiple configurations
at DataContext creation time... :) So, I dropped in a logging facility into
my ContextCreator to iterator over the ObjEntity collection. There's tons of
information to choose from. What would be your advice on what to look for?