cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Gamache" <cgama...@gmail.com>
Subject more than one ObjEntity mapped to class problem
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 19:05:36 GMT
Well, while we're working on the Cayenne 3.0M4 issue, I'm still experiencing
this problem using Cayenne 2.0 ... I'm having a terrible time trying to
track down this problem. It's most likely in my application code, but I'm
having a devil of a time finding it...

WARNING: com.package.MyClass.doGet [v.2.0.3 May 6 2007] Can't perform
lookup. There is more than one ObjEntity mapped to class
com.package.rdbms.UserTable

This is a tomcat application. When I start the web service, I get these
exceptions when I run a query which returns UserTable...

user = (UserTable) DataObjectUtils.*objectForQuery*(context, select);

How can I find out where Cayenne thinks all the ObjEntities are being loaded
from so I can find the source of the contention.

Also! If I restart the tomcat enough it will eventually start and run, which
makes me think there's a race condition somewhere, and win or loose for one
ObjEntity means the difference between continuing to run and dying.

Please help!