cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: Handling of database NULL - default value column to modeler?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:51:14 GMT

On 28/08/2008, at 1:38 AM, Scott Anderson wrote:

> For something as cool and impressive as the DbGenerator is, I think it
> deserves a priority higher than "someday" :)

Please remember that Cayenne is a volunteer project. If this feature
is of great importance to you I encourage you to submit patches to the
Jira task, or hire a Java programmer to do that for you. The Cayenne
project would benefit as a result and others would be able to benefit
from your contribution, as well as being able to build even more nice
features on top of it.

Any contributions are always welcomed and if they reach the
appropriate coding standards and licensing requirements, they will be
incorporated into the Cayenne project.

Regards
Ari Maniatis

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001