cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Wellmann ...@piponline.net>
Subject DataContext in different Threads
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 19:14:32 GMT
Hi List,

we've a Webapplication running in Tomcat, we bound DataContext via
Spring to our Session and used the CayenneWebInterceptor. Everything is
working fine, but we've a second Thread, witch will be started on
Startup of the Servletengine. This Thread receives Objects via JMS and
modifies the Objects via Cayenne in it's own DataContext. The Objects in
the Database changes on commit, but the Objects in the Session-bound
DataContext will not change. We used the "Shared Cash" in Modeler but no
remote Notification.

What have I to do, to get the Objects in my Session-DataContext changed,
reloaded?

Regards Dirk