cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Wellmann ...@piponline.net>
Subject hsqldb and Relationships
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:47:50 GMT
Hi List,

I've a HSQLDB issue on using Relationships with Delete-Rules. Some
Relations have a Delete-Rule Cascade and some not, but the Generator
generates always a  "ADD CONSTRAINT XYZ FOREIGEN KEY (FIELDNAME)
REFERENCES TABLENAME (FIELDNAME) ON DELETE CASCADE". I've checked the
XML twice, there are Relations on both Sides having Delete-Rule "No Action".

This is strange if you have a Table with a Status of a Produkt and
someone deletes a Status and all Produkts with this will be deletet too.

Am I making a mistake or is it a Bug?

Regards

Dirk