cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: DbGenerator vs. MergeContext
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:36:18 GMT
Interesting... I am not using either for anything complex lately,
preferring manual SQL scripts executed with dbpatch Ant task, so I am
a bit out of the loop.

So Tore, would you consider the merge package a logical superset of
DbGenerator (even though not all features are there yet)? Or is there
still non-overlapping pieces of functionality? I would also love to
have less redundancy and drop DbGenerator at a point when there is a
complete and more powerful replacement.

Andrus