cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Jamieson" <iajamie...@gmail.com>
Subject Object Cache
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 05:10:46 GMT
Hi List

I'm using cayenne 3M4.

I'm a but confused with how to handle the cache.

I have two objects A related to B in a one to many relationship.
when I add objects B objects related to A, and immediately in a
subsequent call ask for those B objects related to A, the new B objects
are not present, though they are after trying the call again after a few
seconds.

To fix it, once I added a B object to A's B objects, I set object A as
hollow, so
that the next time A is used, it reloads...

Is this the right way to make objects refresh their cache ?
Its a  web application, and the same dataContext is used in the different
calls that
use object A.

Ian