cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Joe Baldwin <jfbald...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: CayenneModeler: "Superclass Package
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:04:26 GMT
Andrus,

Is the "local modeler preferences DB per project" an xml file or is it
one of the "db" binary files?

I perused the project xml files but could not find the value.

BTW, if this is in fact a bug, then I believe that I recall that the
"Local Data Sources" DB URL is not being saved as well.

I have been using Cayenne for a few versions now; is it possible that
there is a preferences collision of some sort?  (Apple Tech support
solves a lot of their problems by deleting preferences files.)

Joe