cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Unique persistent object and caching issue
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:19:36 GMT

On Jul 15, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Laurent Marchal wrote:

> In fact it does a little because the Artist_AUX list is well in sync
> with the database.
> But now each time i use the Artist object Cayenne do 1 request for
> each related Artist_AUX row !
> That was the thing i wanted to avoid....

This is strange. Totally not how I would expect prefetching to work.
Which version of Cayenne is this?

> I attached the logs, where Artist is dbo.SNAME and Artist_AUX is
> dbo.SNAME_AUX.

Attachments are stripped from the list. Could you possibly post in the
list message body a few chunks of info to help us identify the problem:

* the piece of code executing the query
* relevant pieces of logs
* the part of the DataMap XML showing the entities in question and how
the relationship is mapped

Thanks,
Andrus