cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Jamieson" <iajamie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring which dataDomain to use in servlet container
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:00:10 GMT
Funny how you figure things out once u already asked the dumb question ^^.

I ended up writing a small class to take the place of
"WebApplicationContextFilter".
It can create a DataContext by domainName and then use
DataContext.bindThreadDataContext().

Is there anything wrong with this approach ?

Ian